so i made a hiddles thing for the internet
I mean, this is for Kat and Meli.
This is a thing of beauty.
I feel like someone out there might appreciate this.
(Source: kaolincash, via vincecarters)
People are giving Wilson money to thank him for killing an unarmed black teenager. Please report this to GoFundMe, as it violates their Terms of Service and they get 5% of the tens of thousands of dollars being donated. Click to report.
This is my message, in case you want to copy and paste:
Your Terms of Service prohibit “items that promote… hate, racial intolerance, or the financial exploitation of a crime.” Take a look at the comments that come with the donations on this page and tell me that doesn’t violate your terms. “Support Officer Wilson” is a thin veil for people rewarding Wilson for killing a black kid.
Is it just me, or do I look really weird in this lighting? (at Ground Kontrol Classic Arcade)
Then and now
Not as different as it should be.
(Source: talented10th, via cwnerd12)
- Donate money to have those arrested in Ferguson released on bail. These people belong on the streets, especially at a time like this.
- Send a note of condolence to the family of Michael Brown. Let’s not forget the tragedy that started this.
- Donate to the Michael Brown Memorial Fund. This is an official fundraiser run by the Brown family’s lawyers. They are going through so much, lets make sure at the very least it isn’t a financial burden.
- Help get people on the ground. There are activists and reporters who want to do their part and get to Ferguson. Donate and get them there. I am so far aware of Zellie Imani, Zak Jemmott, and JR Valrey (a reporter for SF Bay View).
- Donate to the Ferguson Youth Initiative.The children of this community deserve better than to be gunned down. Make sure they get that in the future.
- Feed the children of Ferguson. Many children in America rely on school to get their meals and thanks to the civil unrest caused by the police, the children of Ferguson have been without school since Monday. These people want to make sure that doesn’t mean anyone is going hungry.
- Find a National Moment of Silence in your area. If one doesn’t exist, start one. Share this experience with others. Solidarity is important.
- Keep awareness up. Not just among the like-minded people on tumblr, this is something everyone needs to be aware of.
- Spread accurate information. There is a lot of distortion going on here and spreading every piece of information as it is reported only makes that worse. First and foremost make sure you are listening carefully, then share what is important and relevant.
If you are aware of any good causes or ways to help that I have missed, please reblog and add them.
Protesters are not Enemy Combatants - The Petition Site -
The militarization of police in Ferguson, Missouri & across the country must be stopped. Please sign the petition today. (27589 signatures on petition)
I haven’t said much about this. I tend to avoid serious topics. It doesn’t mean I don’t care. The situation in Ferguson angers me. I don’t really know what to do. I guess this is me trying to do something, anything.
Well…I was not expecting that. But glad to help where I can! 👋
I got ordained.
It’s a Jif gif.